In order to have the best advice and solution, the lowest initial capital and expenditure which fit to the minimum demand at present and extra demand in the future, you need to provide us with full and faithful information, such as:
- Layout drawings with dimension in detail
- Owner’s requirements with clear figures.
- Representative should :
● be in charge of or join in the project directly.
● have competence to make decision.
● follow up project progress as well as other requirement.
Information shall be sent via email, fax, by post or directly to Visco office or Visco staff could come to your office for discussion if necessary. In some cases, information provided is not accurate, solution given is not appropriate, leading to difficulties when project is carried out, waste of effort of buyer and seller, damage of property and delay of progress.
4. What if I want to change information related to my orders such as product name, delivery time or delivery location?
Warranty period for almost equipment is 12 months or more depending on each product after testing and commissioning. Warranty time is specified in quotation and warranty card.
During the warranty time, Visco has responsibilities to repair or replace spare parts if it is manufacturing defect.
Equipment will be sent to factory for repair or repaired under the guidance and supervision of the producer. Other guarantee will be clearly stated in quotation or warranty card.
Within warranty time, Visco technician will be present at the site to trouble shoot within 12 hours from notice date of customer.
In urgent cases Visco will temporary lend another product with the same function while waiting for the new product
The equipment will be repaired within 7 days if in
In case of customer's request, technical support service will be renewed by the annual maintenance contract with low cost if the equipment is still in operation time. Our goal is to provide customer the best service and support.
a) Visco accepts to change or return goods when the following cases occur:
- Faulty goods
- Incorrect quantity
- Physical condition is damaged
- Quality is not as required ( not operating) or other fault within warranty term
- Agreement between Customer and Visco
Please check goods and signed on delivery note when
b) Visco will not accept to change or return goods when:
- Do not accept the return of the goods purchased (except
for special cases)
- Over 07 days after receiving goods (excluding the delivery
- Returned goods has incorrect model or is not supplied by
- Not follow installation, environment conditions or instruction of usage noted in the technical documents attaching with the equipment
- Opening, changing product’s structure on one’s own initiative, used spare parts not comply to the products’ technical standards.
- Warranty time has expired