Magprox - The data collector
The magprox data collector - previously magIII - reads both barcode and magnetic checkpoints in a very handy and user-friendly unit. Only validated readings are stored for evaluation. Audible and optical feedback provides immediate indication to the user of a successful reading.
The data in the magprox are transfered to the PC software via the WK de Trans and WK Reporter data transfer unit. The magprox is supported by the full range of deister electronic evaluation software.
- Reads magnetic and proximity checkpoints
- Compatible to all dataLog evaluation systems
- designed for mobile use and harsh environments
- Simple to use
- Optical and audible feadback
- standard batteries, for easy replacement
- Also available as intrinsically safe version